Wednesday, September 6, 2017

A.Vogel's bioSnacky glass germination kit - Got It Free

SO LUCKY to be chosen by @socialnature again, this time receiving A.Vogel’s bioSnacky glass germination kit to grow my own sprouts 🌱🌱❤
I’ve wanted to try germinating for a while, so I can’t wait to get started and get growing 😄
Also, I bet the... 
SO LUCKY to be chosen by Social Nature again, this time receiving A.Vogel's bioSnacky glass germination kit to grow my own sprouts 
🌱🌱❤ 
 I’ve wanted to try germinating for a while, so I couldn't wait to get started and get growing!
It was so easy to do, too: just add seeds, soak briefly, rinse a couple times a day - then in a few days you have delicious sprouts. 
Added to a salad, sandwich, on a turkey burger. You can add to anything. 
They're so good! And so easy! I'm hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment